Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Quotes that Inspire

For some reason last night I decided to check out some new blogs. So I pick a blogging friend and I started to click on her links. I came across the following site. On there, I came across the following in one of the post:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

A bit later, I came across another quote on the following site

People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Talk about the right words for this moment in my life.

2 comments:

redjane Stephanie Belding said...

HI - I came to you via WC and I'm glad to know you like the roosevelt quote- it speaks to me every day of my life. I began this blogging journey at a very tumultuous, critical point in my life and over a year later am in a much better, more whole and balanced place. Good quotes help me give voice to the things in my heart when I cannot find the words in my head. Thanks for your blog.

Wandering Coyote said...

Yep...I have some wise friends! Glad you found some solace in these quotes.